ROBERT GEE SPEAKS AT FINANCIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
SYMPOSIUM ON "VISUALIZING THE FUTURE: PUBLIC UTILITIES IN 2020"
On September 18, 2013, the Financial Research Institute of the University of Missouri -- Columbia hosted its annual utilities symposium to discuss the public utility of the future. Gee Strategies Group President Robert W. Gee addressed the symposium on "Market, Technological, and Demographic Effects in 2020." For more information, please go to http://www.fri.missouri.edu/ (Photo Credit: Univ. of Missouri Financial Research Institute)
Our Strengths and Core Capabilities:
On behalf of our clients, the Gee Strategies Group will:
- Evaluate proposed business investments in light of applicable laws, regulations and regulatory policies
- Provide expert testimony and consultation for regulatory proceedings necessary to carry out projects
- Advocate proposed projects to appropriate government officials, and agencies, both domestically and abroad
- Assist in developing strategies to introduce and implement new technologies into energy, utility, and infrastructure enterprises
- Build relationships with energy officials to facilitate project development and minimize political risk.